12 Bars of Charity is coming to Charlotte! We have 8 AMAZING LOCAL CHARITIES for you to choose to support. Spread the word, invite your friends and get ready for a great night out on the town! Tickets go on sale Sunday, October 15th!
It's $30 to participate and you receive:
- A Color-Coordinated Sweatshirt to associate with the charity of your choice.
- $10 donation to be made to the charity of your choice.
- FREE Shuttle Rides to take you to 12+ Bars
- Ridiculous Drink Specials at All 12+ Bars
- Experience an event that raises more money for LOCAL charity than any other pub crawl in the world!
- Really Good Karma (Like really good!)
The Isabella Santos Foundation
A Child's Place
Dance Marathon / Levine Children's Hospital
Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte
Autism Speaks Carolinas Chapter
Greater Charlotte SPCA
Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina
The DeAngelo Williams Foundation
To map out the bars you will be attending, visit www.12BarsOfCharity.com
This year we are expecting over 2,000 people to participate in the event and aim to raise more than $25,000 through sign-ups and sponsorships. So get yourself, friends and co-workers signed up for this years 12 Bars of Charity!